This photo represents me because it shows what things I like, for example I like Legos because it is fun to build them, my favorite cartoon show is Phineas and Ferb, my favorite is drink is Topo Chico’s, I like to play videogames and my favorite video game is Halo.
- What is the difference between JPEG and RAW files?
-A Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) file is a lossy raster file format that compresses an image to make the file smaller.
-A RAW file contains all the uncompressed and unprocessed image data captured by the sensors of a digital camera or scanner. They’re also a type of raster file format, but one that maintains lossless quality.
2. Which file is bigger? JPEG or RAW files?
-The file that is bigger are RAW files, RAW files are large since they are meant to be able to get the best quality of it so people can edit them to the best they can. JPEG files are smaller since they aren’t used to
capture the best quality of the pictures so therefore they don’t need as much storage to contain it in.
3. Can you change a RAW file to a JPEG file once uploaded to the laptop?
-You can and all you need to do is just save the RAW file in an editing software and once then change the file into a JPEG file and from there it’ll keep the quality but in a shorter file and along with the information with it.
4. If I was taking a photo of an important event, I would choose RAW. The main reason why I would choose RAW is because, even though it’s a larger file and everything, it’s an important event, why would I miss out on details and stuff for the picture? also the quality of RAW is larger, so I would be able to see the photo with much clearer quality and make sure I go the important thing aside from something that I don’t need.
- Pop art is when pop artists used objects from popular culture, such as comic strips, soup cans, and advertising, as their inspiration or part of their work
- Andy Warhol made Pop Art.
- Andy Warhol’s work is very bright and colorful.
- I picked him because he created pop art.
Stop pointing at me.
Some things I learned that are valuable are,
- To have good lighting.
- To avoid overexposure.
- To have your camera mode in the right one.
- Use a tripod if your subject is stationary.
- Finally to play with perspective.
- I am interested in Sport Photography.
- Maintaining a detailed digital portfolio to demonstrate work.
- The average salary for a sports photographer in the United States is $59,413 per year.
- The thing that interested me about this was the Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston photo.
- Proficient in using a camera and related equipment, Ability to capture action shots in fast-paced environments ,Knowledge of sports and ability to anticipate the next move ,Understanding of lighting and composition ,Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Automatic mode. Auto mode tells your camera to use it’s best judgement to select shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, focus and flash to take the best shot that it can. This mode will give you nice results in many shooting conditions, however you need to keep in mind that you’re not telling your camera any extra information about the type of shot you’re taking so it will be ‘guessing’ as to what you want.
- Portrait mode. When you use portrait mode your camera will automatically select a large aperture which helps to keep your background out of focus. Portrait mode works best when you’re photographing a single subject so get in close enough to your subject.
- Macro mode. Lets you move closer into your subject to take a close up photo. Its good for taking photos of flowers, insects or other small things.
- Landscape mode. This mode is almost the exact opposite of portrait mode in that it sets the camera up with a small aperture to make sure as much of the scene you’re photographing will be in focus as possible. At times your camera might also select a slower shutter speed in this mode (to compensate for the small aperture) so you might want to consider a tripod or other method of ensuring your camera is still.
Night Mode – Used in low light conditions, with Night mode, your camera uses a slower shutter speed to capture the details in the distance,Bulb mode will allow you to determine your own shutter speed if the cameras slowest speed isn’t slow enough for you.Full Auto–Mode is the main camera mode most novice photographers rely on when they start in photography. Using this dial mode, the camera automatically selectsIf you are in auto mode, the camera will do all of the work. It will choose the settings it thinks is right for that scene that is currently in the frame.Underwater mode does exactly that – it allows for the best type of exposure when you are shooting in water.